You can add a product based shipping method by:
This will give you 3 Shipping Method Restriction Types:
Once you have setup a product based shipping method. You can update the product shipping option by:
To Add a New Category to Your Shopping Cart:
If you would like the category to appear in the menu, you can tick the category you want to add to the menu, and then click on Move To Menu. The drop down will display a list of possible places you can add the Category to including the Main Menu (the main menu on your website) and any other submenus you have on your website.
Brand Name - This field will contain the name of the brand visible to the users.
Brand Image - You can upload the brand image or log by clicking Browse.
Company Name - This field should contain the name of the company, who owns the brand.
Phone - This field should contain the Phone number of the company who owns the brand.
Fax - This field should include the Fax number of the company who owns the brand.
Email - This field should contain the Email address of the company who owns the brand.
Liaison - This field should include name of the person who liaises with your businessfrom the company who owns the brand.
Street - This field should contain the street address of the company who owns the brand.
City - This field should specify the city where the company is based.
State - This field should specify the city which state the company is based in.
Country - The field should specify which country the company is located in.
Postcode - This field should include the postcode of the company.
Email Supplier - You can opt to email this Brand whenever someone purchases one of their products online.
Email Client - You can opt to receive an email yourself whenever someone purchase a product of this brand online.
Email Supplier Frequency - You can choose to send these emails instantly, or once per day.
Supplier Email Text - You can enter in your own text for these emails here.
Now that the brand has been added you can now being allocating your Products to this brand.
This will allow you to optimise your Product page for Search Engine Optimisation, improving the visibility of your Product on the Internet.
You have now finished adding a new Product to the Shopping Cart
When the page refreshes, you'll see a list of your recently imported products.
Here is step by step guide to manage your product orders:
To Search your orders:
There are several different ways to search your orders:
1. You can search by filling in the following fields:
2. You can filter by Order Status OR Payment Status:
3. You can sort the orders by various categories:
In Orders listing, there are 6 fields used to display the list of orders. These are: Order #, Customer, Date, Status, Payment and Amount. By clicking on a name of a field you can sort the order list.
On the bottom of the page you can navigate between pages by selecting the numbers or "First" (directs you to the first page) and "Last" (Directs you to the last page).
To View, Delete, Export and Print Orders
1. In order to view a perticular order please select the order and click on the "View" button from the bottom of the page, this will then enable you to view that particular order. Please note you can only view one order at a time.
2. To Delete an order, select the order which you wish to delete and click on the "Delete" button from the bottom of the page. Please note you are able to delete multiple orders at once.
3. You can print the invoice for the order by selecting an order and clicking on the "Print" button from the bottom of the page.
4. You can export all or only the selected orders to a CSV file (Excel spread sheet). In order to display all, click on the "Export" button from the button and select "All Orders" this will export all the orders in the list to CSV file, or select individual orders and click on the "Export" button and select "Selected Order".
To update order and payment status
1. To update the Order Status, you can select the order and click on the "Status" button from the bottom of the page and click on the relevant status applicable for the selected order from: New Order, In Progress, Ready To Ship, Shipped, Completed, Cancelled, Denied.
2. To update the Payment Status of a product, select the individual product and click on the "Payment Status" button located on the bottom of the page and click on the relevant payment status applicable to the selected order: Full Paid, Declined and Waiting.
Managing your customers is an excellent start to growing your business as they are the main part of a company's growth. This section give you asimple step by step guide to manage your customer's details and their orders.
To access your customer details
Add a new customer
Check all details to make sure its accurate and click: "Save Changes" to add the customer to the system.
To import customer details from CSV
"This is the best business decision my company could have made.
The support staff is always there to help with everything we need. "
- Jane Jackson